Re: [stella] progress with PlayerPal 2600

Subject: Re: [stella] progress with PlayerPal 2600
From: Kirk Israel <kirkjerk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 11:18:57 -0400
Admittedly I tend to be biased towards NTSC...

But I agree with Bob, it's easy enough to get "right" even if no-one
notices it much...I agree that the chance of someone fiddling with
bitmaps in a PAL/NTSC conversion is extremely small, but might as well
be as accurate as is reasonably easy to implement...and fiddling with
the size dynamically is extremely easy with the technologies PlayerPal
is based on.