Re: [stella] about shake problem attachment

Subject: Re: [stella] about shake problem attachment
From: David Galloway <davidgalloway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 14:32:21 -0400
Manuel Rotschkar wrote:

>Hi there!
>

>>I am  very sorry,something wrong with my attachment.
>>You attach it again,its name is "shake.rar",and if you can not open it
>>yet, please change its name to shake.rar.
>>"press F1 to start game" . it is z26 emulator
>>Thank you.
>>

>Sorry, still no attachment here. Can you try zipping it? Or send the
>source as plain text pasted into the Mail body?

I was able to rename the 1.bin to 1.rar and use winrar to view the
contents.

1.ASM
DISPLAY.ASM
1.bin

Unfortunately, I was a little overwhelmed by the size of the file, and
I'm one of the experts with video timing - heh, It appears to be a
modified version of Adventure?

Here, I've reattached as a zip.

>Greetings,
>Manuel
>Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/
>Unsub & more at http://stella.biglist.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-zip which had a name of 1.zip]