Re: [stella] 6502 superoptimizer update

Subject: Re: [stella] 6502 superoptimizer update
From: "Fred Quimby" <c9r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 22:24:57 -0400
Oops... I wrote in a very obvious bug into the last version which will send
it into an infinite loop, so please don't use that one.  The fixed version
is attached.

I will post the source next time.  I want to clean up some of the code
first.  I have been thinking about releasing under the GPL - is there any
reason why this wouldn't be a good idea?

>Any chance of you posting the source? It looks like pretty cool stuff,
>but most of the fun for me would be in learning how it works and trying
>to improve it (maybe even succeeding).
>
>--
>B.
>Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/
>Unsub & more at http://stella.biglist.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-zip which had a name of 6502SOa2.zip]