Re: [stella] Crazy Balloon Beginner Mode

Subject: Re: [stella] Crazy Balloon Beginner Mode
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:17:56 -0400
Hi Eckhard!

> BALLOON_HEIGHT is defined as 11,
> so using it as a zeropage address would read from INPT3. With
> no paddle connected this register should still return 11, so
> normally the above routine should work as if the values were
> immediate.

Uihjah! What is this? Cosmic coincidence?

Chances for my balloon height being the same as an accidental zeropage read
that are 1 : 2562 or? So should I start playing lotto now?

Funny though, regardless of how many years I programm the 2600, I still fall
into the # trap at least once per project... ;-)

Greetings,
Manuel

Machen Sie aus 14 Cent spielend bis zu 100 Euro!
Die neue Gaming-Area von Arcor - |ber 50 Onlinespiele im Angebot.
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-gaming-1