RE: [personal] [stella] Clock Skew, redux

Subject: RE: [personal] [stella] Clock Skew, redux
From: "Dan Boris" <dboris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:23:44 -0400
If my measurements are correct (haven't actually measured anything with
a scope in quite a few years), then it appears the Phase 0 leads Phase 2
by .02us. The Phase 0 signal isn't to clean so it's hard to get a really
accurate point to measure from. Now that I have everything setup let me
know if you need anything else measured.

Dan