[stella] 3E + interlace woes

Subject: [stella] 3E + interlace woes
From: "B. Watson" <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 21:25:11 -0400
I *think* I've correctly added 3E support to Stella: have been over my code
with a fine-toothed comb, found & fixed typos/thinks. However...

The only 3E ROM I have is an early notBoulderDash demo, which uses
interlaced video. Stella doesn't support interlaced video... What should
I expect to see if I run an interlaced game in Stella? Currently I'm
getting a black screen, which can't be right... can it?

Can anyone point me towards one or both of:

- A ROM that uses interlacing, but not 3E bankswitching, or
- A ROM that uses 3E, but no interlacing?

If I have to, I can write my own little demo ROM, but it'd be quicker
to have known good images to test with...

--
B.