Re: [stella] 2nd Annual Stella Programmer's Contest

Subject: Re: [stella] 2nd Annual Stella Programmer's Contest
From: Doug Dingus <opengeek@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:41:49 -0400
I think that's a pretty easy restriction to achieve. Simply draw the line
this way:

- Inline assembly ok for optimization, custom kernel, and features not
possible with the language (perhaps interaction with kernel?) would be
allowed. Big chunks of asm that could be coded with bb wouldn't.

Guess that means I need finish with the polish on Ooze and start something
new Huh? ;)

Thanks Glenn. This is perhaps the coolest part of classic gaming. It's
possible to not only see how things are done, but participate and enjoy all
the aspects of gaming. Kids today are missing out, IMHO. Knowing the person
(even if it's just e-mail or a forum) somehow adds to the game experience.
Sort of like playing your friends new game long ago.

Batari is gonna be busy for sure now.