RE: [stella] DASM update -- 2.20.10b

Subject: RE: [stella] DASM update -- 2.20.10b
From: mathys66@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:25:32 -0400
Actually I wonder wether that was the behaviour originally intended by Matt.
The DASM documentation states that DASM's expression evaluator internally
treats everything as 32 bit unsigned value, thus it's kind of logical that
the literal -1 is treated as 0xffffffff (which was the effect of changing
SYMBOL.value from signed to unsigned). The whole DASM source is a mess of
differently typed/sized/signed and constantly mixed variables and should
be rewritten from the ground up.