[stella] Playfield using "inx" vs "using SLEEP"

Subject: [stella] Playfield using "inx" vs "using SLEEP"
From: "Fernando Romo" <fromobal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 18:27:54 -0400
Hi!

  I appreciate if someone of this group could help me a little bit regarding
the way we use playfield. When I was reading PlayField section from Andrew's
tutorial in AtariAge Web page, I understood very well the example when he
showed that using the X counter, I mean "inx", we can see what and where
scanline we are going to draw,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BUT,,,,when I printed the
Andrew tutorial from another web page, in that tutorial there is the same
example (draw square box), but using SLEEP instruction.

  And also when I came across with that instruction, I have not fisnished to
understand how this works?,,,,so,,,,could someone could explain me please?

  I don't wnat to advance readong more things if I do not understand that
(SLEEP).

My best regards
Fernando Romo

T1msn Search. Todo lo que buscas ahora mas rapido
http://search.t1msn.com.mx/