Re: [stella] Problem with your request to

Subject: Re: [stella] Problem with your request to
From: "Fred Quimby" <c9r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:18:04 -0400
>Hold on...  Your message got through; only the zips didn't, right?

One message got through with bad zips, two others did not get through at
all.

>So how many times did you get this?  And is that the entire message?

I got it the two times the message did not go through, and I think it was
the entire thing, except for a copy of my post sent back to me.

>Did that message come from only the one note you were trying to
>send?  How big were the zip files you were trying to send?

one around 20k, one around 250k.

>And more directly, if you were getting these errors, did you send
>examples to help@xxxxxxxxxxx?

No, I figured that I'd just post a link and be done with it.