RE: MS XSL Debugger...

Subject: RE: MS XSL Debugger...
From: "WorldNet" <csgallagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 09:18:27 -0500
A Tangential Issue:
Seven files from the referenced page are listed below provided by Microsoft
as prototype study materials and I suspect that this 'number' of files is
going to be typical of any given project using XML in that the file
management nightmare is about to really get weighty. After using Office 2000
and saving files out as XML I observed this issue...

books.xml -- a brief XML document containing bookstore data.
booksSchema.xml -- a brief XML document that validates against an XML
schema.
schema.xml -- the XML schema for booksSchema.xml
booksDTD.xml -- a brief XML document that validates against a DTD.
books.dtd -- the DTD for booksDTD.xml
booksEnts.xml -- a brief XML document that declares entities and utilizes
entity references.
booksIntSub.xml -- a brief XML document that validates against an internal
subset.

An Aside:
Long URLs - or should I now be saying URI? - should be appended with a note
from the referrer. Just good usage I hope we may all agree...

<!-- Attention: This reference may be 'wordwrapped' -->
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/c-frame.htm?928278614060#/down
>loads/samp
>les/internet/default.asp

//-->