ANN: SAXON 4.3 (XSL interpreter and compiler)

Subject: ANN: SAXON 4.3 (XSL interpreter and compiler)
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 09:27:07 +0100
SAXON 4.3 is available for download on
http://home.iclweb.com/icl2/mhkay/saxon.html

The new version has been upgraded so both the XSL interpreter and compiler
now conform (very nearly) to the April 21 W3C XSLT specification.

I tried this time to concentrate on conforming to the spec and avoiding the
temptation to innovate, but in the end I couldn't resist adding an
assignment statement for variables and a while loop. To the functional
programming enthusiasts, I apologise (you don't have to use them); to
everyone else, I hope it will make your life a little easier.

Mike Kay