RE: XSL wysiwyg tool

Subject: RE: XSL wysiwyg tool
From: agomez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Alberto Gomez Corona)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:55:20 +0200
We have developed such tool at Ibermatica
We use a plain HTML editor to generate an HTML template
this HTML template is preprocessed to generate XSL1 entry rules and XSL2
output rules
appliying the XSL1 rules to the HTML template , it generates a DHTML data
entry page (which is WYGIWYS)
the entry page generates XML output

to see the content you only have to apply the generated XSL2 over the XML
output
now we are appliying this software on a large project for a publishing
company.
but, sorry, the software is copyright protected.