RE: XT Question

Subject: RE: XT Question
From: "Wilson, James.W" <James.W.Wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 11:35:44 -0500
I believe you can pass any OutputStream to
resultTypeHandler.setOutputStream(). You can make an OutputStream which
writes to a String and pass this in. off the top of my head, I know you can
do it with a combination of StringWriter and PrintWriter - there's probably
a nicer way to do this of course.

James