Re: InString filter in XSL

Subject: Re: InString filter in XSL
From: Francis Norton <francis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 09:18:42 +0100
Christian,

Here's one way of doing it that works with James Clark's XT, and the
April 99 WD:

elAtt.xml contains:
--
<elAtt>
	<el att="aa, bb, cc">I want to select this</el>

<xsl:template match="/">
	<result>
		<aa>
			<xsl:apply-templates select="//el[contains(@att, 'aa')]" />
		</aa>
		<bb>
			<xsl:apply-templates select="//el[contains(@att, 'bb')]" />
		</bb>
	</result>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="el">
	att:'<xsl:value-of select="@att" />'
	value:'<xsl:value-of select="." />'
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>
--
In windows I get this:
--

        att:'aa, cc'
        value:'Or maybe I want to select this'

        att:'bb, cc'
        value:'Or I want to select this'
</bb>
</result>
--

All the best,

Francis.

--
Francis Norton.

Air Rage - a "flight *and* fight" reaction?