RE: XSL FO: static-content

Subject: RE: XSL FO: static-content
From: Bovone Stefano <Stefano.Bovone@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 16:42:50 +0200
I have tested it and it works in FOP.
Probably there's a little problem using 'text-align-last="end"' and
'text-align="end"'.

Does the "fo:page-number" count the pages of all the output or the pages of
a page-sequence ?
Actually in FOP it counts the number of pages of all the output document.

I think is important to have a method to change the static-content without
change page-sequence.
If I have to produce a sequence of letters, and before I don't know the
number of letter, and each letter must have a particular banner-page, I
can't define all the necessary page-sequence.

Thanks.
Bye.