Announce: Fancy XML Tree Viewer

Subject: Announce: Fancy XML Tree Viewer
From: Mike Brown <mbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 19:10:08 -0600
Now available is an XSL document which can be used to produce a colorful
overview of the node structure of an input XML or XSL document, using CSS,
nested HTML tables and bulleted lists. It is based on Ken Holman's
showtree.xsl. Sample output is provided. Note that MSIE 4.0 or above is
required to view the output HTML.

As with Ken's showtree.xsl, my tree viewer can be of benefit to anyone
learning the node structure created by an
XSL engine for a given instance. It is probably not perfect and I would
greatly appreciate any feedback or constructive criticism anyone has to
offer.

Here is where to get Fancy XML Tree Viewer:
http://www.skew.org/xml/

-Mike Brown