Wrapping XSL around XML tags of the same name

Subject: Wrapping XSL around XML tags of the same name
From: johng@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 17:00:50 +0100
I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this problem.

I have to wrap an XSL style sheet around some XML which is produced from a
stored procedure in a SQL database.  It is producing XML as shown below:

<journey>
        <outbound>
                <start_time>
                        <time value="0825"/>
                        <time value="0925"/>
                        <time value="1025"/>
                </start_time>
        </outbound>
</journey>

My question is basically, how would I wrap XSL around the individual tags?

For example, if the output was:

<journey>
        <outbound>
                <start_time>
                        <time_1 value="0825"/>
                        <time_2 value="0925"/>
                        <time_3 value="1025"/>
                </start_time>
        </outbound>
</journey>

I could just use the following to individually access each attribute:

<xsl:value-of select="journey/outbound/start_time/time_1@value" />
<xsl:value-of select="journey/outbound/start_time/time_2@value" />
<xsl:value-of select="journey/outbound/start_time/time_3@value" />

How would I go about this where the time tag is not unique?

All help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

John :-)