Re: Netscape support for XSL Stylesheets

Subject: Re: Netscape support for XSL Stylesheets
From: "John E. Simpson" <simpson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 13:40:13 -0400
At 09:13 AM 8/13/1999 -0700, Mallikarjuna Sangappa wrote:
Does Netscape provide support for XSL Stylesheets?

Not yet. Last I heard -- maybe a month or 6 weeks ago -- it was on the Mozilla "we hope to get around to it" list, but they hadn't yet done any work on it at all.

That said, XSLT (especially in concert with CSS) does a nice job of transforming XML into well-formed HTML that's easily readable across browsers.