RE: Media, charset, title attributes for xsl-stylesheet PI

Subject: RE: Media, charset, title attributes for xsl-stylesheet PI
From: "White, David" <David.White@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 11:47:13 +0200
Something I would like is a means of indicating the target media type of the
referenced stylesheet; there are good arguments for letting this be the MIME
type of the resulting output.

Perhaps something like an "output-type" pseudoattribute would do the job.

Just my $.02...

David White
Connect Austria