RE: XML/XSL example for technical documentation

Subject: RE: XML/XSL example for technical documentation
From: "John Dreystadt" <jdreysta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 14:02:48 -0500
Depending on the nature of the project, DocBook might be a good
direction to go. See

http://www.nwalsh.com/docbook/index.html

for some excellent work from Norm Walsh including an XML version of
the DocBook DTD and matching XSL stylesheets. The DocBook standard
comes out of the SGML world and is intended for hardware and software
documentation.

John Dreystadt