Re: is there something like an xsl:ignore tag?

Subject: Re: is there something like an xsl:ignore tag?
From: Steve Tinney <stinney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 18:00:29 -0500
I'm not really sure I understand your question; you want to edit the XSL
script as though it were HTML source?

If you want some HTML source that can be programmatically eliminated,
how about enclosing it in something like:

and then putting:

 <xsl:template match="span[@ignore]"/>

in the XSL script?

 Steve