Re: error in http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-xsl-20000112 or am I misunderstanding? [RE-POST]

Subject: Re: error in http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-xsl-20000112 or am I misunderstanding? [RE-POST]
From: eljefe@xxxxxxxxxxx (Jeff Caruso)
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 21:59:52 -0500
Unfortunately this bounced the first time I sent it.  I'm re-posting it
mainly for completeness, even though the new draft supersedes the cited
text.  --Jeff C

Louis-Dominique Dubeau <ldd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Hello fellow XSLers,
>
>I'm reading the XSL specs.  (I've read XSLT specs already).  I believe
>I have found some errors in the section that deals with defining the
>term "consecutively follows".

Thanks, Louis-Dominique.  You are correct, the reverse relation is
described in points 3 and 6 due to a typo.  This was noticed by someone
else and has led to corrections which appear in the forthcoming public draft.

Regards,
-- Jeff Caruso

Dr. Jeffrey L. Caruso <eljefe@xxxxxxxxxxx> <jcaruso@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Bitstream, Inc.  215 First St  Cambridge, MA 02142  (617)520-8366