Re: Template Select using a param

Subject: Re: Template Select using a param
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 18:57:39 GMT
> When processing these fields i have $id - the row number and value-of .
> which is the field I need to pick out.
> And I want to display the value of that field within that row.

sounds like that is

<xsl:apply-templates  (or xsl:value-of if it's just character data )
  select="/test/ROWSET/ROW[$id]/*[name(.)=current()]" />

ie select the $id'th row and from that select the element node with name
equal to the content of the current node.

> On Thu, 9 Mar 2000, David Carlisle wrote:
I did but if you quote the whole message the digest and list archive
gets to look a mess:-)

David