RE: A special thanks (was: Re: The most important question and th e reason why we are all her e)

Subject: RE: A special thanks (was: Re: The most important question and th e reason why we are all her e)
From: Jonathan Asbell <jonathana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 18:11:51 -0500
downloadable test data also:
ie.
a long xml document
a stylesheet that goes with it
character sets

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck White [mailto:chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2000 5:12 PM
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: A special thanks (was: Re: The most important question and the
reason why we are all her e)

In my XSL List Folder archive in my email program I have over 250 replies to
XSL help questions to the group from David Carlisle alone since NOVEMBER 16,
1999.

Other than that, he's not very helpful. And that's not to mention a ton of
other folks who are every bit as deserving of mention.  People like Mike
Kay, G. Ken Holman, Sebastian Rahtz, David Pawson, to name just a *very*
few. I've never seen a more helpful list than this one.

It kind of makes me uncomfortable to see generosity criticized.

--
Chuck White
Creative Director