Re: disabling output escaping

Subject: Re: disabling output escaping
From: "Steve Muench" <smuench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 15:11:24 -0800
The problem is that you are using:

xmlResult = processor.processXSL( xsl, xml );

instead of:

processor.processXSL(xsl, xml, YourPrintWriter );

The latter gives the processor a chance to do its
<xsl:output> serialization behavior. The former
returns a pure DOM DocumentFragment where the XSLT
processor is not involved in the serialization
since you are just printing the Document Fragment
to your printwriter.

Steve Muench, Consulting Product Manager & XML Evangelist
Business Components for Java Development Team