Re: useful software?

Subject: Re: useful software?
From: "Raffaele Sena" <raff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 10:52:51 -0800

> [Judi said]
>
> I guess what I'm looking for now is a sense of whether there are any
> specific pieces of software that people are finding to be particularily
> useful.  I was hoping to utilize the experience of the group rather than
> having to download each software package and evaluate it -my natural
> laziness peeking through<g>.
>
> Thanks anyways though.. I appreciate the response!
>
> Judi

    I used Exelong Stylus for a little, and I find it to be a great
    product, specially to write the initial skeleton of my application.

    I loved how I can move from a tag, to the associated template, to
    the generated output, just at the touch of a click.

    I stopped using it, though, because the current implementation is not
    complete, but I will give it another try as soon as Version 2.0 is out.

    I'm currently using xt and I'm quite satisfied with it. I use the
xt:output
    extension a lot to generate multiple HTML and support files from a single
XML source.
    I will soon do some experiments with xt java extensions. They look
promising but
    I didn't had a chance to try it yet.

Hope this help,

    Raffaele