RE: document() runs out of memory

Subject: RE: document() runs out of memory
From: Brad Sommerfeld <bsommerfeld@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:21:31 -0600
Title: RE: document() runs out of memory

I just tried the Xalan 1.0.0 version with the same results.  I'm not convinced the issue is the processor as much as the XSL that I have constructed.

Can someone confirm that the XSL segment I included in my initial post will read in each file, one at a time, process it and then read in the next without creating a huge union of all of the file contents?

Also, I tried the code suggested by Myriam and it wouldn't parse with a reference to a variable within the variable declaration.