Re: xsl:if and xsl:when

Subject: Re: xsl:if and xsl:when
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 15:57:32 GMT
> I am using the saxon parser to convert to HTML and
> maybe its does not support advance syntax under test.  Or maybe its the
> operator (me) that has it wrong.

saxon like any other system has the odd bug, but it is probably the most
complete xsl system there is, so I would guess that it is the operator.

Given no information what the source tree looks like, it's hard to guess
what the queries should be.

but...

<xsl:when test="contains (@obj.id,'../packet/illust')">

This is testing if the current element has an obj.id that contains that
string as a substring of the attribute value, so it is true
on <image obj.id="xxxx../packet/illustyyy'> and false on <image/> I
suspect that isn't what you want but perhaps it is?

David