Re: Stylesheet for RTF to HTML II

Subject: Re: Stylesheet for RTF to HTML II
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 15:29:53 +0100 (BST)
> Okay, I'll bite.  Why doesn't he want to do that?

Well because I seem to be happier messing around with recursive template
calls than more sensible people, but parsing
 \trowd \trgaph107\trleft-107 \clvertalt\cltxlrtb
with nothing to hand but string-before, string-after and substring
functions would probably send me reaching for an external file
and external transform, or a java extension (and a teach-yourself java
book:-) so I could use regexps or some reasonable string handling
capability.

>  just did something like this for an application and it seems to work
>  okay .

do show! A gigantic xsl:choose on substrings?

David