Re: Parsers vs. processors ??? (the 'other' book)

Subject: Re: Parsers vs. processors ??? (the 'other' book)
From: Dan Morrison <dman@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 04:20:17 +1200
G. Ken Holman wrote:

> :{)}  Perhaps you were thinking of "seventh printing", not "seventh edition".

Yah,the block:

>   / 324 Pages / Subscription price includes free updates
>   /           / and soft-copy of all included examples.

Stating you got 'soft-copy' /as well/ implied (to me) it was as an
alternative to hard copy, but

> >  A ZIP file of all of the
> examples found therein is also available ...

makes sense now. Cut & paste out of PDF does murder on your indents.

>  Writing, production and publishing processes are using XML, XSLT
> and DSSSL (the free download includes the colophon).

Fab.
OK, I'll stop talking about books now. Especially as it's not _that_
fantastic book that seems to be everyone elses bedtime reading. *sigh*

.dan.