XSL stylesheets !

Subject: XSL stylesheets !
From: Stefano Gallina <sgallina@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 11:02:30 +0200
Hi everybody,

I have just started working on XML and XSL stuff and i read the official
documentation on internet about XSL and i think that is not really simple to
understand but ,using some examples, i was able to create something.
Anyway, i have to apply the XML and XSL to work on WAP applications so i
have to work with the WML and i found some examples on internet about this
issue.
The only thing i don't understand is the kind of stylesheet i have use when
i write XSL.
I mean, is there any reference about the styleheet to use ?
For instance, i noticed that when i have to convert a XML document in a HTML
one i have to use the following xsl stylesheet:

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/XSL/Transform/1.0";>

Could clear my mind before i get confused ?
Cheers.

                                Stefano