Re: xsl:number question

Subject: Re: xsl:number question
From: "Perry Molendijk" <p_molendijk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 10:15:12 PDT
Thank you, the problem was in the <xsl:strip-space/> which I accidently omitted when copying part of an existing file. I then got side tracked trying to fix the problem and lost the plot. I wanted to achieve a three column output and I got it now. In a previous question on multiple column output it was mentioned that is in the FAQs somewhere but I couldn't find it, so here is the code, it can easily be adjusted to any number of columns by changing the '3' in 'mod 3 = 1'.

<xsl:template select="form[position() mod 3 = 1">
<xsl:variable name="formPosition" select="position()"/>
</template>