RE: support to xsl:if, xsl:choose in IE-5 and XMLSPY

Subject: RE: support to xsl:if, xsl:choose in IE-5 and XMLSPY
From: MarkH@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 09:04:14 +0100
MSXML's XSLT support does include xsl:if and xsl:choose (at least v3.0
does). Its support for XSLT/XPath is pretty good and compares well with the
other Wintel implementations I have tried (CUEsoft beta, Transformiix beta).
A big disadvantage of MSXML is that you are not permitted to redistribute it
at the moment, and even once out of beta you will probably be forced only to
license it for use alongside Internet Explorer (unless MS change their
license policy).

mark
--
Agile HTML Editor