RE: PassiveTeX, TEI XSL stylesheets updated

Subject: RE: PassiveTeX, TEI XSL stylesheets updated
From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 09:25:15 +0100 (BST)
Pawson, David writes:
 > > http://users.ox.ac.uk/~rahtz/passivetex: an implementation of XSL FOs
 > >              using TeX
 >
 > Nice one Sebastian. Even documentation!

a hit, a very palpable hit...

 > From previous DSSSL comments, is it a reasonable
 > expectation that there are a number of package dependencies?
 > Perhaps a listing of package and version needed? Or an even
 > simpler 'Tex live version X' as a complete entity.

I will prepare a list of packages and versions and add to the
documentation. Yes, if you are not 100% up to date, you lose and go
back to square on.

I should say that I anticipate making a dependency on one of the
extended TeXs (eTeX or Omega) shortly, in order to cope with
non-left-to-right scripts. I would like to use Omega, as it also does
Unicode internally. This should cut out 99% of the existing TeX people
who do not have Omega on their system :-}

Sebastian