Re: === Identifying a unique node in a DOM tree ===

Subject: Re: === Identifying a unique node in a DOM tree ===
From: "Khalid Asad" <asad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 12:58:52 -0400
Thanks for the comments. What I'm trying to do is get bookmarks for every
element/attribute in an XML doc so I can update or refer to the values
later. I'm assuming that the structure of the docs won't change. If I have a
lot of documents to process and I can't insert IDs into them, using XSL and
generating these bookmarks seems very expensive.

Khalid