RE: Making dynamic href's in XSL

Subject: RE: Making dynamic href's in XSL
From: "Brian Burridge" <brian_burridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 12:26:34 -0400
I'm not familiar with "attribute value templates" (I'm scheduled to take
an
XML/XSL week long class in July, and I've also asked for your book to be
ordered).

I assume that I have to do something earlier in the XSL before I can
refer
to it simply as {site_code}. Right?

Brian

Kay Michael wrote:

> > I'm trying to build a dynamic href like this:
> > <xsl:if test="num_active_tasks>0"><a
> > href="show_tasks.jsp?pcode=<xsl:value-of select="site_code"
> > />&#0026;project_number=<xsl:value-of select="number"
> > />"><xsl:value-of
> > select="number" /></a>
> >
> Others have suggested using <xsl:attribute>. Another solution is to
use
> attribute value templates:
>
> <xsl:if test="num_active_tasks>0">
>  <a
href="show_tasks.jsp?pcode={site_code}&amp;project_number={number}">
>     <xsl:value-of select="number" />
>  </a>
>
> Mike Kay

Brian N. Burridge
Internet Architect
Ext 3515
The Internet Group - ITSS
Cox Target Media

"Until a person can say deeply and honestly, "I am what I am today
because
of the choices I made yesterday," that person cannot say, "I choose
otherwise."