xsl->html in value slots

Subject: xsl->html in value slots
From: shany eyal <eyalshan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 14:00:23 +0300 (IDT)
hello, maybe you can help me .

i am writing a XML + XSL -> browser program. i have a lot of problems with
using the XSL.

first problem: ----------------
<ahref="javascript:getMsg(1)"><xsl:value-of select="."/></a>

i want to replace the ///getMsg(1)/// with a dynamic value - instead the
'1'. i need it to be the value retrieved form the select.

second problem is the same one in another place.

<input type="radio" name="faculta" value="{.}" <xsl:value-of select="."/>

i want the value="{.}" to hold the select value ,again,with no succsess.

my final intention is to make the program work on both browsers. Netscape
is giving me alot of pain so for now i am trying to make it work
on EXPLORER.