XSL vs. XSLT, different syntax? (Re: How to code XSL to display t wo XML elements side by side)

Subject: XSL vs. XSLT, different syntax? (Re: How to code XSL to display t wo XML elements side by side)
From: "Xu, Xiaocun" <XXu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 09:21:19 -0400
Nick, thanks for the code reply to "How to code XSL to display two XML
elements side by side?"

I noticed you were using a different namespace
(http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform) than the one I was working with
(http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl).  Went there and realized that you are using
XSLT instead of XSL.

I am new at XSL and never used XSLT yet.  So my questions are:
1. I am converting a invoice-like XML into HTML, should I use XSL or XSLT?
2. In general, when to use XSL and when to use XSLT?
3. are the syntax similar just the names (such as value-of) changed?
4. where can I find an online tutorial on XSLT?

Much thanks,
Xiaocun

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.