RE: Calling 'transformNode' inside xsl - problems

Subject: RE: Calling 'transformNode' inside xsl - problems
From: Richard Lander <rlander@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:01:27 -0700
 Hello,

I see. You must try something like the following.

    function element(path) {
            var locpath= "/Schema/ElementType[@name='" + path + "']";

            var d = document.XMLDocument.selectSingleNode(locpath);

            document.all['body'].innerHTML =
d.transformNode(document.XSLDocument);
    }

In my resultant HTML, I have something like:

<DIV id="body"></DIV>

That's where all my content goes, so whenenever I update
document.all['body'].innerHTML, everything that was previously in it
disappears ...

HTH,

Rich