RE: xslide 0.2b1 XSL mode for Emacs

Subject: RE: xslide 0.2b1 XSL mode for Emacs
From: "Pawson, David" <DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:19:41 +0100

For longer xsl files the 'find the template matching xxx' is a nice
addition Tony!

And thank you for the option to sort the colo(u)r scheme out!
  Our tastes are, apparently, somewhat different :-)

 The default stylesheet outline on creating a new file is
a very worthwhile addition!
  (How about the 'saxon' extension-elements' addition, or the xt additions?)

 - `xsl-complete' function for inserting element and attribute names;
 Still switches applications under Windows <sob/>
  - How to provide a keyboard shortcut alternative?
  - and for xsl-insert-tag ?

Like it Tony.