RE: Non-validating XSL processors

Subject: RE: Non-validating XSL processors
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:24:42 +0100
> Sorry, let me specify further - what I'm specifically looking for
> is an XSL processor which doesn't try to resolve entities in
> the source data

Actually you're looking for a SAX-compliant XML parser that behaves like
this. I only say this in case it helps you in your search. When you find
one, you can plug it into the XSLT processor of your choice.

But the simple way to solve the problem (assuming that it's a real problem
and not imagined) is to preprocess the source XML to replace the ampersands
with something else, and then postprocess the output to put them back again.

Mike Kay