RE: auto-numbering

Subject: RE: auto-numbering
From: madhu <bmadi_1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 18:42:49 +0530
Hi,
thank you i spent  two hours with my mail program to figure out  why it is not
deleting mail on my server though it is set to do so
and a nasty letter to the help desk at yahoo ;-)
yes i am getting the messages duplicated including your message ;-)

regards
maddy
 On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, DaveP wrote:
> Anyone noticed that there is an aweful echo on this list?
> I've had at least 6 messages duplicated, some up to 4 times?
>
> DaveP

                To tread the sharp edge of a sword
                To run on smooth-frozen ice,
                One needs no footsteps to follow.