Re: [xsl] Urgent please (forgot something...)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Urgent please (forgot something...)
From: Reghu Krishna Pillai <raghu.krishnapillai@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:38:06 +0530
Geert,

I have already included it in my style sheet. Still it is simply printing
as "<a href=\"/products/intermedia/\">Oracle interMedia Java classes for
Servlets and JSPs</a>"(No link is displayed).

My xsl is like

  <xsl:template match="ROW[position()=1]">
    <FONT size="2">
     <xsl:value-of disable-output-escaping="yes" select="DESCRIPTION"/>
    </FONT>
  </xsl:template>

-Reghu