Re: [xsl] the nearest ancestor with the attribute

Subject: Re: [xsl] the nearest ancestor with the attribute
From: Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 21:55:42 -0700
> > operations on an unordered set
>
> "unordered set" is a tautology. "set" _means_ unordered collection.

I know it's been a week, but I checked and no one else has corrected this.

It is not correct, regardless of how many times it is said.

A set can be ordered or unordered.  What makes it a set is that it does not
contain more than one item with the same value.  Note that the determination
of value is fundamental to the semantics of the set.

uche.ogbuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx               +1 303 583 9900 x 101