Re: [xsl] merging xml documents

Subject: Re: [xsl] merging xml documents
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 17:10:34 GMT
> Well Oliver did.
He struck lucky:-) Given an unspecified request for help, if you give
some help on the off chance that it might be useful then sometimes that
works out (the archives of this list will show I've done that myself
often enough) But sometimes it makes more sense to try to provoke a more
specific request.

> Are you the administrator for this list or something?

No to the former, possibly yes to the latter (depending what the
something is).

I gather from the tone of your comments that you thought I was being
critical? That wasn't my intention, I was just asking for more
information. Possibly too tersely, but most people wait for JT to
annotate my messages rather than just reading them raw.

David