[xsl] Merging two files

Subject: [xsl] Merging two files
From: mjyoungblut@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:54:33 -0600
     I am trying to merge two distinct files - the primary file and a
secondary file.  I am merging them based on a distinct <NodeID> in each
file.  I am able to get all nodes such that:
     An id exists in the primary file
     The id exists in both the primary and secondary file

     However, I am unable to get the correct <NodeID>s from the secondary
file that don't exist in the primary file.  Currently, I am using something
like the following:

          <xsl:for-each select = "$YESTERDAY_PRODUCT">
               <xsl:if test = "$YESTERDAY_PRODUCT//NodeID[not
($YESTERDAY_PRODUCT//NodeID=NodeID)]">
                    <Product>
                         <xsl:attribute name="Action">D</xsl:attribute>

                         <xsl:copy-of select="*"/>
                    </Product>
               </xsl:if>
          </xsl:for-each>

          where $YESTERDAY_PRODUCT is a path in the secondary file.  This
currently gives me multiple copies of everything in the second file.

Thanks in advance,
     Matt Youngblut