Re: [xsl] treeViewer

Subject: Re: [xsl] treeViewer
From: Mike Brown <mike@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 08:52:36 -0700 (MST)
Jeni wrote:
> Here you are.  I thought you'd probably want any whitespace to be
> escaped with \n and \t

Very clever of me to drop that little hint, sit back, and wait for Jeni to
take it as a challenge :P

Thanks!! I especially like the modes. I banged my head against a wall for
several hours on this last time I attempted it. Getting a simple indent in
the hierarchy was easy, but I couldn't figure out how to 'connect the
lines'...

Now I suppose I should do my part and post this, with due credit, on my
site alongside the other one, and make sure the other one is as up-to-date
as it should be.

Thanks again.

   - Mike