RE: [xsl] XSLT 1.1 comments -Examples please

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT 1.1 comments -Examples please
From: DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 08:57:05 -0000

Perhaps to bring in the less aware list readers, I wonder if a few
examples of use would help others express their views?

Perhaps a few 'extreme' examples, from either end of the spectrum
would help in this.

Suggestions:

1. A usage illustrating portability. Say get and re-format the date
   in ecmascript, which could also use a java extension, as per DC comment.
  - Regularly asked for? Reasonably 'safe'.

2. A nasty. xsl:script to run a command rm -r *

3. Anyone suggest any others to illustrate good or bad features of in line
scripting?

Regards DaveP