RE: [xsl] newbie question: Multipple outputs

Subject: RE: [xsl] newbie question: Multipple outputs
From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:15:43 -0000
The theory is that you can have more than one <?xml-stylesheet?> processing
instruction in your source document, distinguished by the "media" attribute,
and the one that is chosen will depend on the client/browser/device
combination.

But whether this works or not depends on the software environment you are
using, which you haven't specified.

You'll probably get more control if you use the specific API for the XSLT
processor to invoke the right stylesheet "by hand".

Mike Kay